Senior Project Manager
At PrognomiQ, we aim to develop and commercialize transformative tests for early detection and treatment of cancer and other complex diseases. To accomplish this, we are leveraging leading proteomics technology, including the Proteograph product suite from Seer Bio, in combination with other multi-omics assays to develop unprecedented molecular views of health and disease. We are a team of experienced and accomplished scientists supported by a group of leading investors in healthcare and technology.
Would you like to be at the leading edge of molecular data generation and analyses that changes how cancer and other complex diseases are detected and treated? Or are you looking to bring innovative and disruptive solutions to market? If you answer “yes” to either of these questions, let us know by applying!
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to support the Product Life Cycle team and Research activities at PrognomiQ. You will be joining PMO (Program Management Office) that partners with Research, Product Development, Data Science, Clinical Operations and Quality teams in the development of Clinical Assays
- Partners with Product Manager and Technical Lead in driving development of products from Concept to Commercialization
- Oversees cross-functional activities through the entire product design and development life cycle
- Maps out project scope, timelines, interdependencies and ensures project success
- Responsible for creating and executing project timelines to achieve business goals
- Ensures quality/accuracy of project and team documentation including notes, action items, decision trackers
- Creates and maintains project records
- Uses project and organizational knowledge and active facilitation to enable effective team meetings and high-performance teams
- Bachelors or Masters in Biological sciences or Life Sciences or related field
- 1+ years of Project Management experience in medical device, diagnostics or life sciences field
- Experience working in oncology space is a plus
- PMP certification required
- Experience managing assay, reagent, data science or equipment development projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects of simple to moderate complexity at the same time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a track record of collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent written and communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employment
PrognomiQ is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.