Supply Chain and Procurement Manager
At PrognomiQ, we aim to develop and commercialize transformative tests for early detection and treatment of cancer and other complex diseases. To accomplish this, we are leveraging leading proteomics technology, including the Proteograph product suite from Seer Bio, in combination with other multi-omics assays to develop unprecedented molecular views of health and disease. We are a team of experienced and accomplished scientists supported by a group of leading investors in healthcare and technology.
Would you like to be at the leading edge of molecular data generation and analyses that changes how cancer and other complex diseases are detected and treated? Or are you looking to bring innovative and disruptive solutions to market? If you answer “yes” to either of these questions, let us know by applying!
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain & Procurement Manager to join a growing team at PrognomiQ. This is an excellent opportunity to partner with the PrognomiQ leadership to establish a new team and build out procedures to support the PrognomiQ to a commercial and R&D operations.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with R&D, Operations, and Data Science, and other company teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest and implement process improvement solutions
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate team and others as appropriate
- Work with finance and technical teams to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Negotiate pricing and incoterms for raw materials and packaging
- Manage and implement the full ERP and WMS processes for optimizing the consumption schedule in alignment with forecast and stock level target
- Organize procurement of raw materials and packaging and ensure of management stock
- Organize shipping of client orders worldwide
- Maintain supply and reagent inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor degree, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years progressive related experience
- Skills: understand and be able to implement an ERP system; Working professional knowledge of supply chain best practices; Team management experience; Ability to effectively work independently and within groups; Good distributions practices (EFFCi and FDA); Demonstrated talent as a collaborative and effective leader.
Equal Opportunity Employment PrognomiQ is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.