Sr. Research Associate - Product Development
At PrognomiQ, we aim to transform healthcare by generating and using systems biology data to develop and commercialize tests for early detection and treatment of cancer and other complex diseases. PrognomiQ leverages leading proteomics technology, including the Proteograph product suite from Seer, as part of a multi-omics platform that provides an unprecedented molecular view of health and disease. We are a team of experienced and accomplished scientists supported by a group of leading investors in healthcare and technology.
Would you like to be part of a team that is at the leading edge of molecular data generation and analyses that changes how cancer and other complex diseases are detected and treated? Do you aspire to be on the cutting edge of ‘omics technology and data science development? Are you looking to be part of a world class scientific team striving to bring disruptive solutions to market? Do you thrive in an environment of cross-functional disciplines and innovation?
As an early member of the PrognomIQ multi-disciplinary scientific team, you will help drive the development of a platform for the scalable, high-throughput and reproducible multi-omics analysis of cancer and other complex diseases. Your expertise will provide a significant contribution to the scientific and technological direction of the proteomics that are core to our multi-omics platform development. You will work within a highly interdisciplinary team uniting scientists with a broad range of expertise and collaborate to integrate multiple omics signals into a full systems biology view of every patient as we discover, develop, and commercialize solutions to save patients' lives.
PrognomIQ is leveraging game-changing advances in proteomic methods (Seer Bio’s Proteograph Suite) with cutting edge next generation sequencing (NGS) technologies in order to revolutionize non-invasive diagnostics. Highly motivated experts passionate about creating disruptive diagnostic technologies for early disease detection are valued and critical to our success.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of mas spec scientist, automation engineers, data scientists, software developers and clinical researchers to develop LDT and IVD products for early detection of cancer in liquid biopsy samples.
- Plan, execute, and analyze experiments in collaboration with senior scientists and director.
- Evaluate and present experimental data analysis, methodology, and results at technical meetings as well as document experimental plans and results in reports.
- Serve as mentor to more junior level team members in the lab.
- Write detailed SOPs, protocols, and reports to support development of regulated products.
- Assist in managing relationships with CRO’s and CMO’s involved in the IVD development.
- B.S. or M.S. in biochemistry, analytical chemistry, or related field with 5+ years relevant industry experience.
- Prior experience in IVD product development strongly preferred.
- Experience with development of immunoassays highly desired, but not required.
- Proven history of executing meeting timelines.
- Must work well in a small team setting, with ability to work independently and collaboratively while meeting deadlines.
- Highly organized, exceptional attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
- Must be able to organize work, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, as well as a desire to work across functional teams.
- Desire to focus on breakthroughs in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability and drive to solve practical problems.