Clinical Laboratory Technician
At PrognomiQ, we aim to develop and commercialize transformative tests for early detection and treatment of cancer and other complex diseases. To accomplish this, we are leveraging leading proteomics technology, including the Proteograph product suite from Seer Bio, in combination with other multi-omics assays to develop unprecedented molecular views of health and disease. We are a team of experienced and accomplished scientists supported by a group of leading investors in healthcare and technology.
Would you like to be at the leading edge of molecular data generation and analyses that changes how cancer and other complex diseases are detected and treated? Or are you looking to bring innovative and disruptive solutions to market? If you answer “yes” to either of these questions, let us know by applying!
We are looking for a Clinical Lab Technician to join our growing team at PrognomiQ. This is an excellent opportunity to partner with the Clinical lab Scientists and Clinical Lab Operations Director to setup the Clinical lab at PrognomiQ.
- Perform pre-analytical and post analytical phase procedures according to Standard Operation procedures ( SOPs) under the supervision of a licensed clinical laboratory scientist (bpc: 1269).
- Assist the Clinical Laboratory Scientists in analytical testing
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment according to the policies and procedures established for the lab.
- Maintain inventory in the Clinical laboratory
- Participate in the receipt and acceptance of samples into the Clinical laboratory
- Assist the Clinical Laboratory Scientist in storage of samples and ensuring operation of the Clinical lab according to appropriate regulations (E.g., CLIA, CAP)
- Partner with the Quality team to ensure completion of required training
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in biology or chemistry
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or chemistry or clinical science or related field is highly preferred
- 1+ year Laboratory experience is required
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
Equal Opportunity Employment
PrognomiQ is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.