Clinical and Laboratory Data Analyst
Who we are
PrognomiQ is developing and commercializing transformative tests for early detection and treatment of cancer and other complex diseases. To accomplish this, we are leveraging proprietary, high-throughput genomics, proteomics, and small molecule assays to develop unprecedented molecular views of health and disease. We are a team of experienced and accomplished scientists supported by a group of leading investors in healthcare and technology.
Would you like to be at the leading edge of molecular data generation and analyses that changes how cancer and other complex diseases are detected and treated? Or are you looking to bring innovative and disruptive solutions to market? If you answer “yes” to either of these questions, let us know by applying!
Description of role
- This is a hybrid work position with expectations of being onsite most days per week.
- Multiple levels of seniority are available.
- Design and implement visualizations and dashboards for clinical and laboratory data.
- Design and automate clinical and laboratory data quality checks.
- Perform descriptive statistical analyses on clinical and laboratory data.
- Track down and resolve inconsistencies in clinical and laboratory data.
- Connect disparate data systems to centralized, cloud-based data warehouses.
- Contribute high-quality code to the codebase.
- Communicate and collaborate with laboratory scientists, data scientists, and engineers.
- B.S. in a science or engineering discipline.
- Willingness to learn and grow in software engineering and data science.
- Familiarity with at least one general purpose coding language such as Python or R.
- Prior experience with any dialect of SQL.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Equal Opportunity Employment
PrognomiQ is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.